ex wife dies unexpected

Status
Not open for further replies.

videoj

I have a question my ex wife the mother of our children 10/10/12 and I think they help her enough before her death. She was retaining fluids and nearly 400 lbs when died of a pulmonary emboli. She was sick,but no one who answered my question. I was looking for compensation for the kids,9 yr old,16 yr old. I am a struggling single dad. Just wanted something for their future. What can I do. No one would listen or take a case on it.

I have a question my ex wife the mother of our children 10/10/12 and I think they help her enough before her death. She was retaining fluids and nearly 400 lbs when died of a pulmonary emboli. She was sick,but no one who answered my question. I was looking for compensation for the kids,9 yr old,16 yr old. I am a struggling single dad. Just wanted something for their future. What can I do. No one would listen or take a case on it.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss your children suffered.
Have you contacted social security?
Sometimes the children can receive SS benefits when a parent dies until the child turns 18 or graduates high school.

Can't say what will happen in your situation, but you can inquire.

Please do the best you can, and if the burden becomes too heavy, seek help. God bless you and your babies.

Last edited:

Sometimes bad things happen for no reason. Nothing you've said indicates any wrongdoing, and if nobody will take the case that's generally a clear indication that there is no case at all.

You "might" receive SS for the kids but based on what you posted, I don't see a case for compensation. Do you have further details you can furnish us as to why you believe compensation is due & from who? It seems no one will take the case. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back