Ex-Sister in Law Harassing Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

atwitsend

I have an EX-sister in law who just cannot let my brother live his life. And is now trying to ruin mine. This was the email she sent out to my brother.

I forgot to mention to you that I am going to file a report with the University police department about the break-in to my car. FYI - I will also be letting them know that I believe I know who stole the items (ie. my camera and checks that were written out to me). I don't think it was a mere coincidence that her car was parked within plain view of mine when I left it there.

I'm also wondering if you have gotten back my 3 bins of stamping/scrapbooking supplies from your sister yet. The total of those bins is up to $500 now. I am trying to make a list of all of the items in the bins and comparing them to the prices of the items at the store. I'll keep you up to date on that. I don't really care who writes me the check - but if I don't receive the bins back, one of you will be reimbursing me for them with cash.

Seems like maybe she has a little 'stealing' history going on, eh?

I have never stolen anything from her or anyone else for that matter. When she left my brother she took a bunch of stuff to the neighboors house they felt bad and returned it to my brothers driveway. The scrapbook stuff was probably stolen.

Since there are cameras in every lot at the university and she has no case, If she does file a police report can I sue her for defimation of character?

AWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back