1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Evil Ex-GF

Discussion in 'Other Family Law Matters' started by information0, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. information0

information0 Law Topic Starter New Member

I joined the group and need support. Me and my now ex gf have a daughter. She is placing unrealistic demands on me and I am seeking employment. She wants me to come out every week ignoring that I have to pay bills.

She is insensitive to my opinons and needs. Me and my ex live in different states. I live in NYC and she lives in PA. I would like to know how can I resolve this situation before it becomes ugly?

2. sweets2396

sweets2396 New Member

You need to go and file a visitation petition. When you both go to court you will both agree on a time and date when you can visit the child. Perhaps every other weekend you can take the child and spend some time with him/her.

3. Duranie

Duranie Moderator

You need to file with the courts. An order of child support will eventually be issued and you will get some vistation. The ex girlfriend must comply. You legally do not have to do anything until court orderered.