entity no longer exists/conflict of interest

i need someone with access to a Bloomberg Terminal....they will be able to get me some very very useful information regarding the securitization of my loan. in 2005 countrywide wasnt involved with my mortgage yet, nor was aurora. so why in the F i owe some countrywide trust 70k is a crock of u know what.

my current personal feelings towards my county court system is that it may as well be Mayberry and Barney Fife.

if there was never a change of parties filed on my case, what are the, hypothetical speaking, legal ramifications for the plaintiff(s)?

Those folks may act like the good folks of Mayberry, but they can play rough and dirty.

As a frienbd of mine says, "Follow the money, to find the honey!"

i need someone with access to a Bloomberg Terminal....they will be able to get me some very very useful information regarding the securitization of my loan. in 2005 countrywide wasnt involved with my mortgage yet, nor was aurora. so why in the F i owe some countrywide trust 70k is a crock of u know what.

my current personal feelings towards my county court system is that it may as well be Mayberry and Barney Fife.

if there was never a change of parties filed on my case, what are the, hypothetical speaking, legal ramifications for the plaintiff(s)?

Paper, as in a note, is routinely transferred everyday.
Anyone with the cash can buy notes from the note holder should the holder of such note desire to dump certain notes for cash.

I had my note sold to SPS a few years ago.
I paid the mortgage for about three months then simply paid off the mortgage.
Within a week or 10 days the lien was released, and I received unclouded title along with a certified copy of my deed.
I just didn't like doing business with an entity I could obtain few details about.

Simply put, without the back and forth, you pay the entity holding the paper.
When you pay on the note, you have no problems.
If you fail to pay, your troubles commence after a few months.

Despite what you may have been told, there's no way NOT to pay and get out unscathed.

You pay, file bankruptcy, or you'll have these mortgage critters crawling all over you.

Bankruptcy simply eliminates your legal obligation to pay, but the lender EVENTUALLY gets the property back in fee simple.

Back