1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

entity no longer exists/conflict of interest

Discussion in 'Foreclosure, Repossession, Auctions, Short Sales' started by lost in ohio, Oct 31, 2015.

1. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Those folks may act like the good folks of Mayberry, but they can play rough and dirty.

As a frienbd of mine says, "Follow the money, to find the honey!"

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Paper, as in a note, is routinely transferred everyday.
    Anyone with the cash can buy notes from the note holder should the holder of such note desire to dump certain notes for cash.

I had my note sold to SPS a few years ago.
    I paid the mortgage for about three months then simply paid off the mortgage.
    Within a week or 10 days the lien was released, and I received unclouded title along with a certified copy of my deed.
    I just didn't like doing business with an entity I could obtain few details about.

Simply put, without the back and forth, you pay the entity holding the paper.
    When you pay on the note, you have no problems.
    If you fail to pay, your troubles commence after a few months.

Despite what you may have been told, there's no way NOT to pay and get out unscathed.

You pay, file bankruptcy, or you'll have these mortgage critters crawling all over you.

Bankruptcy simply eliminates your legal obligation to pay, but the lender EVENTUALLY gets the property back in fee simple.