Corporate Law Embezzlement

S

Seeknyeshallfind

Jurisdiction
Michigan
I'm just curious as to what petrains to embezzlement in a self owned company? If it's family run, obviously everyone will benefit from perks. But how far should perks go before it is no longer legal? When they have to be hidden. If there are people who do not work for the company but are receiving a perk of vehicle or phone this can't be included in a company write off can it? If someone is writing checking in company name for their own personal home renovations this can't be used as a company write off...right? This IS crossing a line isn't it? Vacations that are listed as business trips but members that are not part of the company go at the companies expense. How does that work? I need to know the details of what is acceptable and what is not. This company has been tore down previously by IRS and had to rename due to similar instances. I believe they are doing this again but trying to be alittle smarter this time. But I don't know how good they are actually hiding the trail.

Sounds like tax evasion vs embezzlement if the money is truly theirs... you could make an anonymous audit request to the IRS if you think they are claiming ineligible expense but unless u are their accountant, you really don't know what they are claiming.

Thieves and their henchmen will sometimes kill those who hamper their efforts.
Be very careful, mate, very careful.

Back