Eeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

APRIL_PERSON

I FILED AN EEO WITHIN THE COMPANY AND WAS TOLD I AM NOT TO KNOW THEIR FINDINGS.ZERO RESOLUTION WAS DONE BY THIS.WHEN CALLING THE HUMAN RESOURCE WOMAN,SHE SAID "SHE CONSIDERS THIS A CLOSED MATTER"
AND HUNG UP ON ME. HOW DO I FIND OUT MY FINDINGS ? THIS HARRASSMENT WENT ON FOR 3 YEARS.STEMMING FROM A MAN TRYING TO RUN ME OVER WITH AN 18 WHEELER,TO MANAGER THREATING ME,2 MGRS ASKING ME TO GO HOME WITH HIM AND THIER WIFE, AND IT GOIES ON. THIS IS A LARGE COMPANY WITH A BIG NAME.WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE,WHY AM I BEING TREATED LIKE THE BAD GUY? THANK U FOR YOUR TIME..A ::(

How do you know that nothing was resolved? If this occurred 18 months ago, why are you waiting until now to find results? Is there really a threat of imminent harm? Did you file a report with the police?

I would think that the company considers its own investigations confidential and it would likely not wish to divulge information lest it be sued.

We might need more information here to determine if anything is potentially being mishandled.

no, they just closed this 2 months ago,sorry for any miscommunication on my part there. My question would be if I have a right to know what if any thing was found? and also is this something to sue over? thanks again. :confused:

This is a difficult issue to discuss because I don't know all the facts. Additionally, it is difficult to say that the company is at fault or what exactly is going on. Did you ever file a complaint with the police regarding the attempt to harm you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back