ebay fraud misleading ad is not for the item

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefool

i was just a victim of ebay fraud and I put in a complaint and hope i get refunded. I bought a product thinking that it was the product because the price is about right for the product and maybe a little less. But what I bought was a case for the product that isn't worth even 10% of the price!!! After looking around at ebay I see that what i bought is carefully worded. They do this a lot. They catch you not realizing that you are reading a little too quickly and would never expect that something that might cost $1 is being sold for $10 hoping that people read it thinking that OF COURSE it is for the actual product. I am lucky it is not too much money but I dont want to feel like a scam victim on ebay and i also think the seller should be removed. What do you think?

You were a victim of your inattention to detail and failure to fully comprehend the written word. I suspect your greed also blinded you, making you believe you were screwing someone, who you now believe screwed you. Yes, that's what I think.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back