Ebay Discrimination and their tobacco policy

Smok

Ebay has a Tobacco Policy. I had a small e-cig business and started to sell on ebay last year. They started pulling my products and then would not let me list any new ones. I would get the Violation notice. I have several boxes of items that I have not been able to sell and had to close my business down. I found by accident today a listing for a product exactly like mine and after further research on their site, found an abundance of listings for ecig products. I called and was told that if the listing has the Manufactures Name on it and they make electric cigarettes, you cannot list it. I told her that was not true and that I was looking at an "INNOKIN" product being sold. I also said there are many people selling and her response was they are trying to pull them when they see them. I told her I did not believe that because these people had been on for sometime and that was what you told me last year. She said she would "turn off" the restriction on my account. I went in and posted about 5 items and then they turned me off. I now cannot post again. I found a majority of the people "permitted" to sell have "Stores" on ebay. Perhaps one day I would have had a store if I could have grown my business.

I'm sorry to hear that.

When you have a legal question, please let us know. Post your state when you do so; there is no state in the US called, Not Applicable.

(If you are not in the US, we cannot help you.)

Back