Dwls

Status
Not open for further replies.

2mnyprobs

Recently I was arrested for DWLS 1.I was pulled over because my window tint was too dark, the only reason i was given.I recieved the suspension in the first place due to underage drinking and driving resulting in a 6month suspension.I now have to appear in court.Is there any way to get out of the charge and also what kind of consequences will I be facing.Also, will I be able to obtain a hardship license for school and work.Thanks

Driving while suspended

Recently I was arrested for DWLS 1.I was pulled over because my window tint was too dark, the only reason i was given.I recieved the suspension in the first place due to underage drinking and driving resulting in a 6month suspension.I now have to appear in court.Is there any way to get out of the charge and also what kind of consequences will I be facing.Also, will I be able to obtain a hardship license for school and work.Thanks

Everything would depend on the laws of your state. The traffic stop would have to be legal and in most states tint is an acceptable reason.

Exactly how to you expect to get out of the charge. You knew your license was suspended and decided to drive anyway. Do you realize that if you were in an accident that the insurance company might refuse coverage and your parents could lose everything they own in a lawsuit?

A hardship license will depend on your state if you can afford the insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back