Domestic Violence & Civil Orders Dv and air guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Doeq23

Jurisdiction
California
Can a person legally own a pellet gun if convicted of misdemeanor dv in california?

California Penal Code Section (a) As used in this part, "firearm" means a device, designed to be used as a weapon, from which is expelled through a barrel, a projectile by the force of an explosion or other form of combustion.

CA Codes (pen:16100-17360)

If your "pellet" gun doesn't meet that definition you might be OK but don't risk a prison sentence based on my opinion. I'm not a lawyer.

By the way, why would you want to own a toy gun when you are prohibited from owning a real one?

By the way, why would you want to own a toy gun when you are prohibited from owning a real one?

I can't remember how many times I've asked that question.

I barely recall the answers.

Most of them made no sense.

A few had to do with its my right, and/or self protection.

One or two said they just felt like owning a piece of magnificent weaponry, I'm paraphrasing.

By the way, why would you want to own a toy gun when you are prohibited from owning a real one?[/QUOTE]

Target shooting and small game hunting. Let me ask you this, why do you care? I mean you could have provided a little more thorough answer. I came here fo law advice, not someone questioning me. I could see why you are not a lawyer. Instead your a "super moderator". LOL

One or two said they just felt like owning a piece of

One or two said they just felt like owning a piece of magnificent weaponry, I'm paraphrasing.

Makes no sense to me why you would respond to a question without giving advice, not your opinion. Pretty pathetic.

Yeah, most things make no sense to batterers, abusers, and violence prone domestic thugs.

So what, I still need five bucks to buy a cup of Starbucks joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back