Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI Dui

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloworld904

My jurisdiction is: Florida USA

I've hired an attorney before to help fight a DUI case in Florida. I've done the same in Georgia as well. In both cases the lawyer attended the adminstrative hearing and my license was not lost. Does anyone know the laws regarding DUI in Canada, I read http://www.vancouverlaw.net/criminaldefense.html but I still don't understand if they have an administrative hearing like the US DMV Does.

A lot of lawyers won't attend a dmv revocation hearing. One quoted me a price of $2500, to attend my hearing. Just the hearing , not any other service. A dmv hearing is sometimes a waste of time. The hearing officer usually is not trained in law. Don't know squat about the constitution. works for the DOT just like the trooper. 'Fox Guarding The Hen House". Except you can get a trooper in my case on the record. He might lie !! Then you can buy the recording and a written transcipt for $20 from the DMV . Well I did just that and for my $20 I received a recorded cassette with nothing but " dead air". No written transcript !! My tax dollars at work !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back