Duct tape is very useful

army judge

Super Moderator
If I were the purported parent of that purported little perv, said perv should worry what I might do. To him.

My now adult children (and my grandchildren) have previously been advised NOT to spew my name IF they get their little asses involved in these types of capers.

They are allowed to call me, whereupon I'll further advise them AFTER I obtain the facts surrounding whatever it they have ensnared themselves into.

Meanwhile, airplane rage is competing with road rage:

Daytona Beach Shores woman exposed herself on flight, assaulted officer, police say

2 children. One is 31, graduate Summa Cum Laude from a top University in Massachusetts, never ever got into trouble. Makes a very nice living out there in cray cray Cali. Volunteers with an org to help inner city kids get into college. Extraordinary woman.

#2 19. graduated in the top 2% of her class of 900 with a 4.8 GPA. Going off to Ivy league soon. Never ever got into trouble. Kind, thoughtful, funny and helps stray animals trust again for adoption (she has a wicked amazing way with all things feathered and furry) . Extraordinary woman.

I'm feel very lucky my kiddos didn't turn feral like so many I read about.

2 children. One is 31, graduate Summa Cum Laude from a top University in Massachusetts, never ever got into trouble. Makes a very nice living out there in cray cray Cali. Volunteers with an org to help inner city kids get into college. Extraordinary woman.

#2 19. graduated in the top 2% of her class of 900 with a 4.8 GPA. Going off to Ivy league soon. Never ever got into trouble. Kind, thoughtful, funny and helps stray animals trust again for adoption (she has a wicked amazing way with all things feathered and furry) . Extraordinary woman.

I'm feel very lucky my kiddos didn't turn feral like so many I read about.

You're not lucky, unless you consider hard work luck.

Parents today have abdicated their responsibility, allowing their offspring to become feral human beings.

The outcome of such behaviors are entirely predictable.

Congratulations for doing one of the hardest jobs on the planet, giving birth to children, socializing and civilizing the little critters, then parenting them into adulthood.

You're not lucky, unless you consider hard work luck.

Parents today have abdicated their responsibility, allowing their offspring to become feral human beings.

The outcome of such behaviors are entirely predictable.

Congratulations for doing one of the hardest jobs on the planet, giving birth to children, socializing and civilizing the little critters, then parenting them into adulthood.
To be honest, they made it pretty easy. 'bout the only issue I had with them was cleaning their rooms. :p

This was posted down the street by @stealthy1 ....I just busted a gut! This guy is awesome! Too funny. :D

That was freaking epic!!!!!

When he touched my titties, it was on. I'm about to mummify your ass!!!

That was better than the way it was portrayed on a common news channel.

By the way, dude might be a flight attendant today, but he could be a comedian tomorrow.

TRUTH be told, dude IS a comedian portraying the flight attendant

That was freaking epic!!!!!

When he touched my titties, it was on. I'm about to mummify your ass!!!

That was better than the way it was portrayed on a common news channel.

By the way, dude might be a flight attendant today, but he could be a comedian tomorrow.
lol...Sorry. This is a parody. This guy has a bunch of "witness" videos on YouTube. So...not the flight attendant but still super funny.

I thought it was the actual FA when I first watched it as well. ;)

I thought it was the actual FA when I first watched it as well. ;)

My first thought was that it would difficult for someone his size to move easily in an air plane; he's a little big to be a flight attendant.

(Not a slam on his size. Just that it's a cramped space to work in.)

My first thought was that it would difficult for someone his size to move easily in an air plane; he's a little big to be a flight attendant.

(Not a slam on his size. Just that it's a cramped space to work in.)
Maybe. Look up some of his other "news" segments...he's funny.

Back