Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse drug testing cut off levels in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

highrisk

I would like to know what is california's state's legal cut off level for a postive for meth on a blood immunoassay test in the drug labs.The first test results i had just stated postive did not state for what just said postive. I had a legal doctors perscription for amphetamines due to water in my ear. showed it to the court they did not care. I was arrested for under the influence.I am not gonna pled guilty for something i did not do. My second lab test came back 350 ml for amphetamines. I have read that the federal legal cut off level for a positve is 500-1000 ml. But can not find the legal limits in criminal courts. does anyone know? I stated to take to trial but the court will not supenoa my doctor they want me to plea guitly this case has been going to court for 9 months now. i want it dismissed.

I would like to know what is california's state's legal cut off level for a postive for meth on a blood immunoassay test in the drug labs.The first test results i had just stated postive did not state for what just said postive. I had a legal doctors perscription for amphetamines due to water in my ear. showed it to the court they did not care. I was arrested for under the influence.I am not gonna pled guilty for something i did not do. My second lab test came back 350 ml for amphetamines. I have read that the federal legal cut off level for a positve is 500-1000 ml. But can not find the legal limits in criminal courts. does anyone know? I stated to take to trial but the court will not supenoa my doctor they want me to plea guitly this case has been going to court for 9 months now. i want it dismissed.
It depends on the local courts and the lab doing the testing. I believe the CA DOJ is at 250 ng/ml, but that's just off the top of my head ... it might be 300.

If I were at the office, I could tell you the cutoff level. In the meantime, go to their website and give them a call.

http://www.ag.ca.gov/bfs/evidence.php

But, even a "positive" result from DOJ does not mean that will be sufficient for the local court. Local courts are free to establish their own criteria for what qualifies as "positive" for an 11550 or related offense.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back