Drug Addicted Boyfriend Won't Leave

L

laurab5614

Jurisdiction
Indiana
I am a homeowner. My exboyfriend has had a history of drug abuse. I let him live with me on the condition that he would remain sober. Well, he relapsed. I have found drugs and needles in my home. I have a three yr old and 2 mon old in my home. I have tried everything I can think of to get him to leave. Except call the police. He has gotten violent with me and made the statement "If I'm going to jail so are you." Because he has needles and drugs in my home. My question is, if I call the police to have him removed am I in trouble because theirs drugs in my home? How can I get him out without facing any charges myself. FYI: I don't do drugs, I'm on a career path that I can't afford any type of charges, and I'm a protective mom. I live in Indiana.

I am a homeowner. My exboyfriend has had a history of drug abuse. I let him live with me on the condition that he would remain sober. Well, he relapsed. I have found drugs and needles in my home. I have a three yr old and 2 mon old in my home. I have tried everything I can think of to get him to leave. Except call the police. He has gotten violent with me and made the statement "If I'm going to jail so are you." Because he has needles and drugs in my home. My question is, if I call the police to have him removed am I in trouble because theirs drugs in my home? How can I get him out without facing any charges myself. FYI: I don't do drugs, I'm on a career path that I can't afford any type of charges, and I'm a protective mom. I live in Indiana.

Call "911", when he's away.
Show them his secret hiding place for his drugs and paraphernalia.
You won't be in any trouble because you report a crime.

Why are still referring to the drug addicted, lying, scoundrel as YOUR boyfriend?

Change that tune, ASAP.

He doesn't deserve to be anything but an INMATE somewhere.

You can also tell the police how he abuses you.

Contact a local battered women's shelter for additional guidance.

When he's finally removed, for the sake of your babies, don't allow anymore deadbeats to move into your home unless you've known the person for at least a year (maybe two years)!!!

There's just too much human debris to allow someone to share your home with your babies!!!!

Back