Driving while license suspended

crutchthesis

Jurisdiction
Hawaii
I got 2 driving while license suspended or revoked tickets. The tickets went to collections. 2,500$. What happened was i got a dui while in a parked car by a witness but the witness didnt show in court and i beat the dui. Before my court date came up i got caught driving twice. I totally forgot i even needed a license to drive or what had happened. I just got in my car and went. Anyway they gave me 2 tickets but i later went to court and the dui got dropped. Is it possible to have the 2 driving tickets dropped as well?

Is it possible to have the 2 driving tickets dropped as well?

In the real world ANYTHING is possible.

These young folks preached "anything can happen" regularly.

Now, go out there and make your dreams, schemes, and goals become your reality.

Mickey Mouse Club S1 - Anything Can Happen Day Roll Call

I got 2 driving while license suspended or revoked tickets. The tickets went to collections. 2,500$. What happened was i got a dui while in a parked car by a witness but the witness didnt show in court and i beat the dui. Before my court date came up i got caught driving twice. I totally forgot i even needed a license to drive or what had happened. I just got in my car and went. Anyway they gave me 2 tickets but i later went to court and the dui got dropped. Is it possible to have the 2 driving tickets dropped as well?
You "forgot" you needed a license to drive?
:rolleyes:

You "forgot" you needed a license to drive?
:rolleyes:
Yeah...that caught my attention as well...how does one "forget" that one needs a license to drive?? I would think anyone that "forgot" such a fundamental, legal requirement they should have to be assessed before being allowed to drive a car again... cause God knows what else they may be forgetting. Red lights = Stop. Speed limits are not a suggestion. Don't run over children crossing the street.

Back