Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Dri? Will it hurt my custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredfather

My ex wife was charged with 2 accounts of sexual assult of a child. She made a pled to 2 accounts of exposoing a child to harmful material ( felony I) and 2 accounts of sexual assult (misdem A). i have my family court on 9/10 and was wondering since she had the 2 accoutns of sexual assult of a child dismisssed but read in will she be able to get the kids put back in her care if she gets free? does her having the stuff again kids hurt her from not getting them? THE gal for the kids said if she is found guilty of the 2 sexual assults that i should have the kids primaly and that she can write or call them but if she is not guilty then a home study. my question is since the sexual assult of the children were read in but dismissed is she guilty of it or not? NEED HELP

With that said, the GAL can still make recommendations that you are the primary custodial parent and Mom has X sort of visitation.

Although it happens, it's not common for a Judge to NOT follow the GAL's recommendation.

The charges were dismissed because the defendant took or made a plea bargain. OP, I suggest you continue to work for whatever you believe is in the BEST interests of the children. That said, you must apprise the GAL, as well as the court, perhaps children's services one day; as to what YOU will do to love, nurture, protect, encourage, and educate your children. All of those entities can see what issues mom has, so ignore that, and focus n why you're the better parent!!!! Tell your story, don't worry about mom's story. Trust me, EVERYONE that needs to know, knows about mom. Do they know about you? Know about you, as in why you'd be better for the children!

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back