Double Parking and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeathstone

We moved here five years ago. We pay higher rent than 80% of the tenants here and were promised two spots and use of a pool. We've gotten neither. But we do keep getting harassed about double parking - threatened towing. However, we never got our second spot I feel they owe us for five years of no spot and should reduce our rent according to the decreased promised service. This isn't our only problem: we had a balcony we couldn't use for two years because it was too dangerous - it had a two foot give in the railing. We were infested with hornets for two months - up to 50 a day in the apartment - my children and I left and slept on the floor of my mother's place since I'm allergic. I went back to get clothes for the kids and got stung and was hospitalized. I fell this winter twice in two days the first time I just hurt my knees the second day I landed on my shoulder - the one I had just had surgery on and it pushed back recovery and PT for more than three months. What can I do - I'll lose it if I get towed - is there any recourse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back