dose he have the right !!

D

disabled 51 women

Jurisdiction
British Columbia
i was leaveing the store across the street from where i live, store owner was outsidehe had papers in his hand came up to me started yelling at me pushed me wouldnt let me leave i have a badly injured knee and was hurt my small dog in the car was flipping out, he wanted my purse he said i was shoplifting i told him to call the police he grabed me pushed him up against the car pinning me i told him he was hurting me a man came out of the store he started calling me names i said let go and help this young guy say thatss what you get for stealing stood there laughing. i was limping and was heading around the other side to get in my car to get away from him hurting me he opened the drives door and come into the car starts grabing my purse and knocking things around was pulling and hitting me ripped the handles right off my purse pushed me i hit my head and my hurt knee he was swearing and out of controll . so i got in my car and went home what should i do . He was on the phone with the police what will they do .. pleasee tell me how i should handle this its been about and hour now since this happened.

I suggest that you never return to the store.

I'm surprised why you didn't call the police, if you we're being battered, abused, molested, and assaulted.

Here's a great idea.

You're safely tucked inside your home, right?

Just call the police, ask an a officer to respond so you can report how those vicious bullies, low life thugs, lying molesters battered, abused, and groped all over you!

You might even want to call for an ambulance to rush you to the nearest emergency room. That way the cops could meet you there, and rape specimens could be collected to ensure those savages get arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent under your Canadian legal system.

I hope you can wash the stench of those brutal savages off of your delicate skin.

Consult legal counsel in Canada. This site only deals with US law. I would not however, report a crime such as rape, that did not actually happen. I know of no country that takes that lightly.

Back