Don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerlily2682

I have a friend whom his and his wife are no longer togeather. They have 2 kids togeather and for the past 2 years she has been getting food stamps and cash from the state while the kids have been living with the father. The father has to go to court for child support that he did not know about because she used a fake address for him.
The children are not in school they are to young and he might go to jail due to past child support. What does he need to have to prove that his children have been with him the whole time so that he does not go to jail and what will happen to her if he can prove it?

Mom committed welfare fraud but I do not know how Dad is going to prove he had custody since they were not in school. Can Dad get together any witnesses that can back this up? hy didn't Dad file for custody before now?

Mom committed welfare fraud but I do not know how Dad is going to prove he had custody since they were not in school. Can Dad get together any witnesses that can back this up? hy didn't Dad file for custody before now?

She filed for divorice he lost his CDL due to her child support crap he was going to deal with the custody issues during divorice court. She lives in a small town and he lives 6 hours away in a city. I found out that the kids were enrolled in pre-k and the county that they where enrolled requires the kids to be there for them to take a photo to attach to the file. He had copies faxed to him do you think this will help. Also she has a drug problem that is why he has had the kids, she has three more that live with her mother and her mother is in the process of getting custody but he does not get alone with the mother and the mother will not help him. I just do not want to see my friend go to jail due to something he did not due wrong. The one thing she has in her faver is that Florida prefers mothers over father but she also has a warrent in the county that court is being held.

Dad needs to see an attorney. See if legal aid can help him. Grandma should not get custody of the kids, but Dad needs council. If he moved 6 hours away and did not file for custody then that is problematic. He can call legal aid and see if they can help him.

Dad needs to see an attorney. See if legal aid can help him. Grandma should not get custody of the kids, but Dad needs council. If he moved 6 hours away and did not file for custody then that is problematic. He can call legal aid and see if they can help him.

No Grandma is getting cutody of the other 3 kids the wife has that are not his. He is leaving at 5am has to be to court at 1pm tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back