Security Deposit DOES A LANDLORD HAVE A RIGHT OF COMPENSATION

There is some risk to the estate if you ignore the incoming lawsuit.I'm not up on how you would defend one and sue for the other. Might be done separately or combined. Hence the need to consult an attorney. Too many complications. Get it wrong and it's a mess.

Hence the need to consult an attorney. Too many complications. Get it wrong and it's a mess.
I understand; I would like to get all ducks in a row though before placing this on the lawyer's desk. You know, some kind of itemized folder with all the evidence and an outline of the timeline of events as well as a list of answers to the questions he may have for me. I would hate to be all befuddled by being in a lawyer's office and not be able to express myself and needs. And I would not want to waste his time trying to gather what he needs to find to make this case.

Well, you aren't going to be able to anticipate what questions he will ask but it would be a good idea to compile all of your information and copies of everything so the lawyer can look them over.

Then he can go over the details and let you know what needs to be done.

I understand; I would like to get all ducks in a row though before placing this on the lawyer's desk. You know, some kind of itemized folder with all the evidence and an outline of the timeline of events as well as a list of answers to the questions he may have for me. I would hate to be all befuddled by being in a lawyer's office and not be able to express myself and needs. And I would not want to waste his time trying to gather what he needs to find to make this case.

Only the lawyer you HIRE can tell you what is needed to litigate your case.

See that lawyer, and ask her or him.

Only the lawyer you HIRE can tell you what is needed to litigate your case.

See that lawyer, and ask her or him.

I understand this too; Please know this, I am truly grateful for your patience with me. I am one of metaphors. This is for me a Stone Soup thing this issue is the pot; the evidence I'm gathering up are stones and you, you are all helping me obtain water. And when I go to the lawyer, who is the center of town, he'll know and he'll let me know what peas, carrots and turnips are still needed to make this a good meal!

I still have some work to make myself confident enough to walk into a law office. I just need the stones for it.

I hope you can be patient with me just a little longer.

I understand this too; Please know this, I am truly grateful for your patience with me. I am one of metaphors. This is for me a Stone Soup thing this issue is the pot; the evidence I'm gathering up are stones and you, you are all helping me obtain water. And when I go to the lawyer, who is the center of town, he'll know and he'll let me know what peas, carrots and turnips are still needed to make this a good meal!

I still have some work to make myself confident enough to walk into a law office. I just need the stones for it.

I hope you can be patient with me just a little longer.

You have all any lawyers needs.

All you need to do is appear, ask your questions, and the lawyer will do the rest.

No lawyer, myself included, needs you to provide options, answers, or offer direction.

You simply need to tell a lawyer your problem.
The lawyer does the rest, which is why you pay him or her.

Do you see your physician and offer your opinion about your medical malady?

You have all any lawyers needs.

All you need to do is appear, ask your questions, and the lawyer will do the rest.

No lawyer, myself included, needs you to provide options, answers, or offer direction.

You simply need to tell a lawyer your problem.
The lawyer does the rest, which is why you pay him or her.

Do you see your physician and offer your opinion about your medical malady?

This morning I've placed everything I have and I placed all it all into a 4-in. book-binder; all the things I think may be considered necessary up to this point.

I made a call to my family's lawyer; now that sounds facetious; It is just that... his is the law firm all my family members have used since the time my grandfather came here to Queens back in the early 1930's. I figured I'd ask Tom's secretary for a name… someone he'd recommend to me that does this sort of thing. I told the lady, there, why I was calling and what I needed; then she put me on hold.

She left me on hold for more than ten moments?
He picked up! "You know, I sit on the board of the mortgage department at the bank? Bring up what you have and leave it at the front desk; I'll look though everything you have and get back to you." I never even thought he would get on the phone with me?! If I know him, he'll call my brother about this and he'll have my brother talk to me. He's rather quib when talking with me. I don't think he dislikes me presay; I think, it just seems he is uncomfortable interacting with me. My mother and stepfather would bring me with them when they'd go to his office and he'd point to a chair in the waiting-room and tell me, "Stay! They'll be out shortly." I saw the inside of his office twice and that was only to sign something and then he'd point," Back to the front…"

I'm glad he's taking care of this; He may be short with me but I know he will do what's right. Though, if this goes to court either my bother will have to take the time off from work or it's sit, silent and sign.

I have unequvibablily appreciate all the time, effort and help from everybody here; I will update with the outcome of the Jun 15th.deadline.

Thank you

Back