Do you know cases involving a "Hasty Jury Decision" ?

ronen39

can you please reffer me to cases which deal with this kind of jury decisions

i will explain the question: the judge in my case said (oraly) that the jury desicion was "hasty"
is the saying "hasty" desicion by the judge in itself maked ground for appeal, even if the desicion was right ?

i will explain the question: the judge in my case said (oraly) that the jury desicion was "hasty"
is the saying "hasty" desicion by the judge in itself maked ground for appeal, even if the desicion was right ?

You appear to be a criminal defendant.
That means you are represented by a lawyer.
Do yourself a favor, ask ALL of the questions you have only of your lawyer.

no one seems to know the answer to this question, including lawyers.....
also, no one was able to find even one case in which the term "hasty jury desicion" was mentiond.

There are indicators on other forums that this poster is looking for us to do unpaid legal research for him to use in his homework answers.

We aren't going to do that there, and we aren't going to do it here, either.

no one seems to know the answer to this question, including lawyers.....
also, no one was able to find even one case in which the term "hasty jury desicion" was mentiond.

Never assume people know less than you do, mate, because they CHOOSE not to anser your questions or acknowledge your appearance.
In most cases you just might bore the unholy juju out of them.
I get paid at least $500/hour for what I know, more for other matters.
I'll humor you a bit today, because I choose to do so, not because you intimidate me into responding.
I was once called an "obstinate, recalcitrant bastard" by a Colonel and relish that compliment to this day.

Again, you should discuss your concerns with your lawyer.
You can easily do your own legal research these days.
You need not trek to a library and force yourself to peer through dusty volumes of boring legal opinions.
You can use BING, GOOGLE, DUCK-DUCK-GOOSE, or YAHOO (to name a few search engines) and less time than it took you to type your question, hundreds of answers will flash upon your screen.

Anyway, I'll gift you fifty bucks worth:
Is A Fast (Hasty) Jury Decision Legal ?
Hasty v. United States
http://www.fark.com/comments/221535...se-they-werent-allowed-to-go-outside-to-smoke
Jury Duty | Oro Valley

Back