Other Immigration Law do i have a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc1104

My Gambia husband was appoved 11-3-09 for 10 year green card. After 2year of marrieage we were in a real marriage to death do us part at lest I was told everyday this is a real marriage in love I going to take care of you just wait and see. I did everything a wife was suppose too trust he was a man of his work olnt to find out he was lrying the hold time. I find bge bill for apartment ain his name doing own marriage can his green card be revoke. He move out on Christmas Eve he thanks it funny something have to be done please.

In this time of terrorism with the most recent Nigerian who bombed the airliner this week I always worry about people who conveniently stay married for the bare minimum 2 years to keep their green card. I would at very least notify ICE that he stayed until his greencard was permanent and left. I'm sorry for your issue.

Your spouse from overseas has to be with you for 2 years for the "green card" to be permanent? Does that spouse then have to take his/her test to become naturalized or will my naturalized status automatically convert them to naturalized status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back