Do I have a case? Need advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel021825

I work for Healthsouth and when I started I had told them that my CPR was going to expire in a month or so. They told me not to worry about it. They get a list letting them know when everyone's CPR expires and then they would let me know when to take the class to renew it. Well, they never did, so I had finally asked and they said I had to renew it and take the skills part, but because my CPR had already expired, I was not allowed to work. So I was out of work for a total of 5 days which equals to 40 hours. When I renewed my license online at the same place I had renewed it last time, they are now telling me they won't accept it cause there is a new lady in charge of that department. So I wasted $40 on that. I got written up for not beig at work for those 5 days and now they will not let me cover my hours that I missed with my paid time off hours which equal up to about 43 hours. I also want to know if I have a case against them to be paid for the time I had to take off and to be reimbursed for wasting money on that CPR because now I have to redo it and get a different CPR card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back