1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

Diversion two years ago, can i still be arrested? Prison, Jail

Discussion in 'Probation, Parole, Incarceration' started by kcandia, May 8, 2015.

  1. kcandia

    kcandia Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    My brother is threatening to call police from messages my boyfriend sent me. in one of the messages he asked if they knew we had sex. My brother printed the messages. Can i go to jail if he calls the police?. I live in kansas. Also i was on a diversion two years ago because of sexual relations with a 15 year old when i was 17. Even if the age of consent is 16, could i still get arrested because i had a diversion two years ago?
  2. cbg

    cbg Super Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    Your post is extremely unclear. Are you asking whether you could be arrested and jailed now for the same events for which you have already received a diversion? Or are you talking about subsequent actions that you committed after the diversion?
  3. army judge

    army judge Super Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    First of all, I suspect you are about 19 or 20 years old today.
    Either way, you're an adult.

    Let me make it very easy for you, because you're going to destroy your remaining years as an adult.
    Don't have sex, or even get involved with any male or female that has not yet reached the age of majority.
    That would be 18 years old.
    Forget that consent nonsense.
    Yes, in some situations "Romeo & Juliet" laws are discussed.
    Forget "romeo & Juliet".
    That was a play written centuries ago.
    Yes, if one is this age, and one is that age, you can get "jiggy wid it", or so they say.
    Gettin' "jiggy wid it" is best done the easy way, with OTHER ADULTS.

    Leave the "kiddies" alone.
    Its far more hassle than its worth, especially in your situation, as one that was convicted and received a deferred adjudication for "gettin' jiggy wid it" in the past with "kiddies".

    That deferred adjudication, trust me, the authorities can see it, and if you get popped again, it'll come back to haunt you.

    There are plenty of "keepers" out there wanting to "get jiggy wid it", and they are ADULTS.

    If "gettin jiggy wid it" with ADULTS doesn't interest you as much as, well you know, then you are headed for a very hard fall, again.

    Those wearing ORANGE and locked away in penal colonies, don't care much for thos ewho "get jiggy wid kiddies", so bear that in mind, get help if you can't stop it.

    Yes, you could get arrested, so please stop for your sake.

Share This Page