Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks disordery conduct false Id quetion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbebegirlx

me and my friend when to the bar, I use fake ID b/c I am under 21. they call the cop to verify and the cop ask me if it is me I said yes. They ask a bunch of question I got scare and confess. They take me to jail take some picute and bail out $200. I have a ticket said I have to be thhere in 10 day with the case 26-52(29) and 26-52(30). I am really owrry right now, do I need a lawyer, what punishing do I will face with, how much is the fine?. I have a lot of question on my head right now..can someone please let me know if they know how this case will turn out or have been experience with it....

I'm confused. what will be 10 days? What state were you in and what charges are you facing? Are those the case numbers (which it seems likely) or something else? I sthis your first offense?

xbebegirlx said:
me and my friend when to the bar, I use fake ID b/c I am under 21. they call the cop to verify and the cop ask me if it is me I said yes. They ask a bunch of question I got scare and confess. They take me to jail take some picute and bail out $200. I have a ticket said I have to be thhere in 10 day with the case 26-52(29) and 26-52(30). I am really owrry right now, do I need a lawyer, what punishing do I will face with, how much is the fine?. I have a lot of question on my head right now..can someone please let me know if they know how this case will turn out or have been experience with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back