Discrimination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilbert21

I am wondering if I can sue my employer for discrimination based on retaliation as a result of having to force them to replace mobile facilities that were plagued by mold. Ever since they had to replace the facilities my supervisor told me I could easily be replaced if I continued to be a problem; I was passed up for a temporary promotion; I was passed up for overtime (lost $2400.00 in one week) and the supervisors reason was that he heard I was out of town (based on rumors that he could not confirm) and he doesn't know who told him the rumor, Received a poor job evaluation but the previous year I scored the highest review ever at my position in the company and received a letter from the CFO praising my professionalism and efforts; the CEO told the CFO he does not want me in any management positions and not to allow it; And reported one of my colleagues for creating a hostile environment but HR told me that I was just causing more problems for myself. I have witnesses for all of these events except when the supervisor told me he could get rid of me and when I spoke to HR. Another event that I forgot to mention was that the same co-worker that caused a hostile environment has done so for years and years and he has been scolded over and over but never reprimanded, and apparently he has never handed the problem to HR. When I tried to talk to HR they tell me to go through the chain of command if I would like to complain. Please help I am tired and stressed out.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back