Personal Bankruptcy discrimination because bankruptcy????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby4rbw

hi, we had our mortgage before we filed bankruptcy and never had a problem. after we filed they have said we have been 3 months late 4 times( in the last 2 years) and we have not:mad: the first 2 times we had our recites, the 3rd time we could not find one of the 3 months recite (but we did pay ,i swear), we had to pay $660.00 extra on our mortgage payments for 6 months.:eek: now they are saying we are late again and we have proof that we are not. this time we only found out because we had storm damage and when the insurance sent the check we went to cash it and they would not, so we called them and they said we have to get a contractor's estimate, both of us sign the check and return it to them. why and how do they keep doing this to us? i swear we have not been late because when we filed bankruptcy we were told we could lose our house if we were and there is no way we would risk our home. the only reason we filed for bankruptcy in the first place is because we spent so much on infertility treatments. (without any luck:( ). this is slowly driving me crazy. what can i do? i am soooooooo stressed about everything, thank you so much for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back