Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft detained in IL for shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called the corporate office " recorvery and claim dept" as suggested but they said they dont have any file on such name till now. Its been almost 6 weeks . WOndering if the shop decided to drop the case ? Whats the guess "how long does it take for them to send the case to internal corporate office "?

Its been more than 3+ months i havent heard anything no letter nor any calls . I has checked after 2 months with corporate office also they dont hv any file with my name..what shld i do ? Pl help

Based on your experience in such cases whats the max time they have to send me Civil demand letter .
I am very worried will they file criminal case?

Do they pursue criminal complain after the the civil demand letter is paid ? the amount was $25 and the LP said they wold not file police complain... I am applying for job so i dont not if they get to know from any database.

My next concern is who send the name to retil data base ? corporate office or local shop ?
Do you advice to again call corporate office to check if the letter sent or was lost in mail ( i dont want them to remember me by calling all the time)

My concern is 1) if the company corporate office does not hv any information regarding this then who will send the my name to the retail database ?
2) Do they file criminal complain after they recieve Civil demand ? ( i hv read on diffrent blog that if you pay civil demand then you are confessing of he crime done by you). what is the right to do in this case, pl suggest .
Thanks for all the help !

1. I am sorry we dont have the answer to that but I presume it would be store or store LP

A criminal complaint is usually filed at time of stop. Very seldom is it done later and I know of no case where it was filed after Civil Demand was paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back