Desperately need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdw1204

My wife took my 4 year old son and left 4 days ago without telling me where she was going and has not contacted me. She took all of our camping equipment with her and she did not take our vehicle, so I suspect they are with someone else. She has a criminal record dating back to 1990 of forging, embezzlement, driving with a revoked license, pointing a gun at someone, computer fraud, etc. She has been writing checks that I did not know I had since June forging my name, taking the mail from the mailbox before I saw it and hiding bills that I had given her money to pay. Recently I tried to use my debit card and it was rejected. When I called the bank, my account had been frozen because I was $1200 in the red because of bad checks she had written. She had found my debit card and pin # and used it on the internet on on-line gambling among other things. The bank wanted me to prosecute her because of the forgery, but I told her if she would stop I would take care of it and we would work it out. Checks keep coming back as I'm speaking. I work 3rd shift, so when I awoke Tuesday and found a note that she was gond with our son, I was stunned and devastated. I went to the police who said at first they could file a missing persons report, but the next day they changed their story. I have filed a police report so that the bank can prosecute and have retained a lawyer who just today gave me the papers confirming that I have temporary custody of our child. We have been searching for three days. The police say they can do nothing but wait until she shows up to serve the papers. I'm concerned about my child...I don't know who they are with..could be someone she met on the internet. She's not a responsible mother. She loves him, but she doesn't take care of him properly, no routine meals, snacks instead of meals, baths are rare if she has to give them and he's allowed to stay up as long as he wants. He's a very good child, and I'm afraid that this is going to leave a lasting impact on him since he and I have always been very close. How can I get someone to help me locate them before its too late. My child is the most important thing in my life and I must find him before something happens to him. The police won't cooperate.

Duplicate post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back