Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant Desperate for Help Illegal Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangsoongt

I was driving my 2004 Grand am thats wasent a week old from AZ to NY. I got pulled over in Ohio for speeding. THe cop said he got me doing 90 in a 65 and then got me again doing 101mph. I was being respectful to him. Then they got a dog walked up to the back of my car the dog didnt bark or anything but they said i activated the dog. they search the car and ripped up a part of my brand new dash board and now my window wont stop squeeking when i roll it up or down. Also not the one who pulled me over but the cop who brought the dog said he smelt maijuana in the car which is BS because no one was in my car since i bought it but me. some one please help me with this? will ohio notify AZ about the ticket? I know NJ dose not notify NY about their traffic violations. Thanks ahead of time.

I'm not sure whether these states are "reciprocal" and share information. I can't say that the search was appropriate but it doesn't bear any connection to the fact that they allegedly caught you speeding. You are better fighting them on the speed that you were doing and you know whether or not you were going that fast -- 101 MPH seems like it could put you in a whole new threshold. what were you ticketed for?

Don't worry just yet and be calm and deal with this. All will turn out just fine although it will be a hit for a while...

mustangsoongt said:
I was driving my 2004 Grand am thats wasent a week old from AZ to NY. I got pulled over in Ohio for speeding. THe cop said he got me doing 90 in a 65 and then got me again doing 101mph. I was being respectful to him. Then they got a dog walked up to the back of my car the dog didnt bark or anything but they said i activated the dog. they search the car and ripped up a part of my brand new dash board and now my window wont stop squeeking when i roll it up or down. Also not the one who pulled me over but the cop who brought the dog said he smelt maijuana in the car which is BS because no one was in my car since i bought it but me. some one please help me with this? will ohio notify AZ about the ticket? I know NJ dose not notify NY about their traffic violations. Thanks ahead of time.

thanks alot i appreciate the help. i was talking to my friends dad and he said ohio and i think virginia were crooked states meaning all they care about is the money. i mailed them 150 without my insurance card and everything seems to be fine. except for the fact my dash board is still pulled up and my window squeeks. i dont want to rip off ponatiac by using the warrantey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back