Criminal Records, Expungement deportee bench warrant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deporteequest

Looking 4 very specific info. 2 part question...

Deportee Bench warrant issued for felony charge - H&Ss11350.

Are there any supreme court cases which bench warrants were dropped 4 deportee within past 10 yrs. being they cant come back 2 US 4 court appearance? Please-lookin 4 specific court cases. I not legal professional & need help with research. Please dont say ask 4 pardon. I workin with non profit law group. I doin research myself- dont have access 2 "westlaw."

#2 - Tryin 2 get deportee out of Mexico. Is there way 4 lawyer 2 block bench warrant from other countries seeing it on criminal history so they know deportee didnt flee? Please specific-has anyone had success in court with blocking certain criminal info internationally so person can get visa?

thank you

In this, "The Age of Terrorism", none of this will ever happen.

Be happy that the person was deported and is not languishing in perpetuity in a prison cell in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Push this, and this person could find himself (or herself) locked away at Camp Delta.

A warrant would not be recalled for this reason. Believe it or not, it is not unheard of for for deportees to reenter the country and be arrested again. The warrant will stay valid until it is served... and that could be years. Just a few weeks ago a co-worker of mine served a felony warrant taht was 17 years old. Eventually they do catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back