Dental malpractice case

Maysmi

Jurisdiction
Virginia
I had gotten braces and they were chipping my teeth down from the bite…i emailed my dentist asking him to fix it and he ignored my requests and said it was fine and didn't do anything about it.. then months later finally did something about it .. eventually i told him i any to get my money back and went to another dentist and he said work it out with him and so i went back to him he said get Invisalign so we did that then he went to take the braces off and shaved down my teeth too small in retaliation . He was mad that i told him i wasn't happy with the work .. now i have to live with this forever .. the enamel is small and now am prone to tooth decay .. see before and after .. what do u think is it a case ?

Attachments

• B5FB4B7D-7C33-4811-B9C6-0C565317F300.jpeg
    B5FB4B7D-7C33-4811-B9C6-0C565317F300.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 6
  • D58A9C0B-2E73-4B28-A544-EF56D1AB2AEC.jpeg
    D58A9C0B-2E73-4B28-A544-EF56D1AB2AEC.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 6
what do u think is it a case ?

I have no idea if what you allege translates into a legal jackpot.

However, if I were in your predicament, I'd visit with three or four medical malpractice attorneys near me.

I wouldn't worry about costs, because most attorneys offer prospective clients a free, initial consultation.

Good luck.

i emailed my dentist asking him to fix it and he ignored my requests and said it was fine and didn't do anything about it.

You emailed him? What is he supposed to do by email? Why didn't you make an appointment and come into the office?

eventually i told him i any to get my money back and went to another dentist and he said work it out with him and so i went back to him

I'm completely lost as to who's who here.

he went to take the braces off and shaved down my teeth too small in retaliation .

What's your evidence that this was done "in retaliation"?

what do u think is it a case ?

No one here will be able to answer this question intelligently. You need to consult with a local attorney.

Have you thought of talking to attorney who specializes in medical malpractice? It seems like you experienced care that was well below your dentist's standard of care, so you most likely have a case worthy of legal representation.

Link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Spammer reported.

Advice for all - don't EVER do business with an attorney (or firm) who feels the need to violate the terms of service for forums by spamming.

Back