Delayed certificate of birth

I

izadingybratt

Jurisdiction
Florida
My husband's parents never filed for his birth certificate in the state of Florida back in January 1973. He has tried to contact the Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics in 2009 but they need a 2nd document stating his birth place. We have tried everything we could to get the documents but ran into they were destroyed or lost, etc. How do we go about getting this taken care of? We've been told that the hospital didn't have any record of his birth, that he was born in the hall & mom & him released 2 hours after birth. So we are unable to figure out if or how to find or get records for 1973 at Bethesda Memorial Hospital, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida. Where do they archive the birth records? The obstetrician was Dr. Salarno.

My husband's parents never filed for his birth certificate in the state of Florida back in January 1973. He has tried to contact the Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics in 2009 but they need a 2nd document stating his birth place. We have tried everything we could to get the documents but ran into they were destroyed or lost, etc. How do we go about getting this taken care of? We've been told that the hospital didn't have any record of his birth, that he was born in the hall & mom & him released 2 hours after birth. So we are unable to figure out if or how to find or get records for 1973 at Bethesda Memorial Hospital, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida. Where do they archive the birth records? The obstetrician was Dr. Salarno.

Have you contacted the physician responsible for making the alleged delivery?

His problem is his story doesn't make sense.

It doesn't pass the smell test.

He's not going to be able to establish US citizenship using rumor and innuendo these days.

One wonders how someone allegedly born 53 years ago in any US state has gotten through life without a valid birth certificate.

One also wonders how someone got elected to the US Presidency claiming a "certificate of live birth" is the same thing as a "birth certificate".

One wonders many, many things.

Did you try contacting the physician? Are his parents no longer living to vouch for the birth date? Were there any witnesses to the birth?

I don't know what you have been doing for the past 7 years, or how he could possibly not know he never had a birth certificate. He has a SSN correct? His parents had to show some proof of birth. Same for enrolled in school, attended college, driver's license, passport, had health or life insurance, etc. When you asked what could serve this purpose, what was he told? 1973 isn't the Jurassic era. It may be a paper record but someone paid that doctor to deliver him in the hallway and discharged him 2 hours after birth (assuming that is really what happened).

Back