Defimation of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccamoon

What do you do if you start Tenant Meetings and your landlord has told everyone in the trailer park that if they talk to you they will get an eviction notice? Also, we have found out that our landlord who is the owner of our mobile home that we are buying from her is appraised at 4,306 and she is charging us 8,000.00+taxes+insurance separate and also she has broken many federal and state laws with our contract. She is not a lisenced creditor. And she has made it quit impossible for us to make our house payment. She shut our water off and stated that she is going to put a water meter in our lot, but we run on well water and it is included in our agreement. We had to call the Sheriff on her for that, then our internet phone line was vandelized along with our Central air unit, so we had the Sherriff, Electric company and Telephone company at our house in one day. She send us certified mail letting us know that she had the water inspected. Some of the laws she has broken have been Codes:1201.451, 1201.452, 1201.455, 1201.603, 94.053, 94.251 and Texas Finance Code 247, she was given 30 days to comply and did not. The Office of Consumer Credit Commissions is giving her till 06/23/06 to comply as to why she did not comply to the 30 days and to let them know why she is not a registered creditor. Also sent thorough letters to Texas Dept of Housing and Community Affairs on 6/5/6, and sent a letter to Texas John Cornyn, and the Disability Exemption on Taxes, and trying to find Homeowners Insurance. I had the door slammed into my face yesterday by one of my best friends because the landlord info her that if she spoke to me anymore they would evict her, she has done this to everyone that is behind in there rent. So, I dont know if anyone will show up for my Tenant Meeting which is on 07/06/2006.:confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back