Defiance of the Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeritus

Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
I filed many complaints with United States Department of Justice since the year 1982. I have received some confirmations of my complaints but no replies. I have been subjected to adverse circumstances throughout my life of which I still endure. Through the compilation of many complaints I have recently determined that an illegal attainder of treason has been imposed upon my identiy while I was a pre-adolescent. Otherwise any officials and professionals that I have communicated with insinuate that a movement exists that can discriminate and prohibit specific individuals of thier Constitutional Rights and specifically in reference to amendment 14, such demeanor intends to obtain Assets withheld indefintly.
Could anyone disclose what type of movement exists within the United States, wherein the demeanor of activists suggest that non-union inhabitants have no rights under the Constitution ?

Could anyone disclose what type of movement exists within the United States, wherein the demeanor of activists suggest that non-union inhabitants have no rights under the Constitution ?

I doubt that any of our regular responders cares, I know I don't.

I suggest you contact your elected US Congressperson, your two US Senators, The President of the United States, the US Attorney for the area in which you reside, the nearest office of the FBI, any of your state elected officials, your local elected officials, or the state child services agency to report crimes against children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back