Defaming, libel, slander case

M

Michael thomas

Jurisdiction
Michigan
Dear lawyers I have a question I have a problem with a person that continues to post lies on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram about me that's not even true. He's also been sending people over to my house to lauder around in my back yard and then he's also been sending threatening text messages to my phone asking for money and he also put his other family members up to texting my phone constantly claiming that they are going to get me one day I tried going to the police but they were no help they said until they do something to me they could not help me I want to know what are my other options as I don't have a lot of money to go to court because I'm not rich .​

Your simplest solution is to delete the social media accounts and either block the unwanted incoming calls/texts or change your number.
The less you respond to them the sooner they will tire if you and find someone else to bother.

Dear lawyers I have a question I have a problem with a person that continues to post lies on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram about me that's not even true. He's also been sending people over to my house to lauder around in my back yard and then he's also been sending threatening text messages to my phone asking for money and he also put his other family members up to texting my phone constantly claiming that they are going to get me one day I tried going to the police but they were no help they said until they do something to me they could not help me I want to know what are my other options as I don't have a lot of money to go to court because I'm not rich .​

Block that person on social media and ignore them.

Lauder? What's lauder?

If someone is threatening you call the police. Then block those people on your phone.

Why would you go to court for this? Just ignore these people. They're being childish and you're feeding into them. Once you ignore them and block them they will go away. If they come to your house and threaten your or trespass on your property call the police.

Back