defamation of character, stalking,harassment

soultime

I have lived in a small town off and on for approximately 25years,I have also lived in a few larger towns and cities,over the past 30years.my problem is I know I am being stalked in a bad way! I have had some trouble in this small town over the years, I don't bother anyone,I don't hate anyone, the trouble I encountered, were and are from this small town of hoodlums.I feel that I am being hated and envied,I know who I am,these people think I don't.what should I do?

Ignore them, pretend they don't exist, and soon thereafter, they'll vanish like a bad odor.

Ignore them as much as you can & hopefully they will eventually get tired of bothering you or you could also consider moving if that is an option.

soultime, can you actually prove anything? Even then, I don't know if you would have enough to take legal action on - don't have enough information to say.

suspicion undergoing sickness!

But you need more than suspicion to take legal action.

Yes I understand that! Yet what about intent on mental anguish!and or abusive people! I have no contact with these people yet I feel threatened by them for soul intended reasons!I am a very sound controlled person I know the difference between right and wrong I am not a stalker nor hater,and I do not envy no one! How and why should their sickness be affecting me in any way?

If you don't have any contact with these people & you only have suspicions, I don't believe I see any type of case for legal action. Sorry.

soultime, can you actually prove anything? Even then, I don't know if you would have enough to take legal action on - don't have enough information to say.

Yes I do understand, as crazy as it may sound it really is a sickness of sort! I believe it sometimes affects more people than and or realizing it! Confronting these people is odd also,even knowing them,some of them I wished I had never met!thanks for responding

Yes I do understand, as crazy as it may sound it really is a sickness of sort! I believe it sometimes affects more people than and or realizing it! Confronting these people is odd also,even knowing them,some of them I wished I had never met!thanks for responding

If it is a sickness, perhaps you solution is with a doctor. You might want to soak with a therapist about your suspicions and maybe find a way to sort things out.

Agree that maybe you could talk to a doctor or a mental health counselor/therapist about your feelings. Good luck to you.

Back