Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Defamation & Negligence law suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinder

On June 9th 2008 my husband left the state of CO while serving mandatory parole. He completed his time but CO has mandatory parole for all persons holding a felony rather they served all their time or not. He was picked up at my house on Sep. 16th 2008. When the police picked him up they said he was wanted as a sex offender by order of the state of CO. when the officer said this he was standing at the end of my drive way yelling it several times, he then went on to say my children were not safe.
After the arresting officer got to jail he called me back to tell me that on my husband's rap sheet there is nothing about being a sex offender or having a sex crime altogether, he said Colorado put it in their system for whatever reason but that it was not true.
I then paid the $7. And got my husband's rap sheet my self, and found the same thing, nothing about sex. They also reported my Husband left CO march 24th, this isn't true and I asked them to look that information up because I married him May 1st in CO which proves he was their.

My husband is currently sitting in a NYS jail waiting for CO to extradite him back to CO. which brings me to my second issue. I have informed the state of CO that my husband's life was in danger if they put him back in prison in CO. I have a life threatening letter from a member of a gang (Texas Syndicate) confirming this threat, and I asked them to pull phone records as the treat was also made and promised several times over the phone.

My question is do I have a lawsuit for defamation of character? Or for anything concerning the false accusations pertaining to my husband being a sex offender, and due to that making all my neighbors believe he is a child molester???

Second question is if or when they extradite him, if anything happens to my husband should he go back to prison what kind of lawsuit if any do I have???

When you answer my questions can you please also tell me if your fee's are taken from what we win or if I need to pay upfront. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back