Defamation, Libel & Slander Malicious Harrassment

Jurisdiction
Oregon
  • I have been libeled, slandered and maliciously harassed by my neighbor for 14 years; now that neighbor has moved away, but continues to repeatedly defame and harass me online to anyone new to the neighborhood. I want to take civil action against him for this ongoing behavior. The most recent event is less than one month old.

• I have been libeled, slandered and maliciously harassed by my neighbor for 14 years; now that neighbor has moved away, but continues to repeatedly defame and harass me online to anyone new to the neighborhood. I want to take civil action against him for this ongoing behavior. The most recent event is less than one month old.

Ignore these alleged annoyances. Why?
Because nothing can be done to stop or contain idiocy.

I agree. Ignore him.

He'll keep pushing your buttons as long as he knows he's getting to you.

You can, of course, go to a lawyer's office and plunk down a few thousand for a retainer and expect to spend many thousands more for a lawsuit with no guarantee that you'll ever see a nickel from the neighbor.

Back