Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyanne_Ogles

Okay i once was homeless so i was put under the homeless plus program in which they paid my rent all but 37 dollars so i moved in this mans house that once was a duplex so i had 2 electric bills but it was to late i already had signed the lease so i move out a yr later after the lease was up i was later sued by him i didnt go to court because i had jus got a job thru a temp service and couldnt afford to lose it. But i had no idea i was being sued for 1752 was rent and late charges and damages he won since i didnt show up! So i later found out that a yr later he sued me for 4682 under another name under a different case number once again i didnt go to court well last month i received a suepena for another case by him a new case number wanting 9235. Well i went to court and asked for a trail i later that day called his attorney to see where did he get that amount he said he didnt know and would get back to me i also let him know he had sued me under two other case numbers well two days before the trail someone from his office called and said that they dismissed those charges. But didnt tell me that know they are going after collections on the second case number for 8564 so so i am challanging the garshiment he stated in his pettion that he wanted paid from oct 2002 until present well housing dont keep records after 3 yrs so they was no help but could not have remained on housing if i owed him that money or damaged his property and he never reported to the housing authority so i called kge to see when did i move out his house well i moved feb 2002 so how do i owe you 4682 in oct 2002 that is know over 9000 and it falls off my credit in dec 2010. My question is can i turn around and sue him every lawyer i have spoke to said it would be cheaper for me just to file bankrupcy but he is wrong.

Okay i once was homeless so i was put under the homeless plus program in which they paid my rent all but 37 dollars so i moved in this mans house that once was a duplex so i had 2 electric bills but it was to late i already had signed the lease so i move out a yr later after the lease was up i was later sued by him i didnt go to court because i had jus got a job thru a temp service and couldnt afford to lose it. But i had no idea i was being sued for 1752 was rent and late charges and damages he won since i didnt show up! So i later found out that a yr later he sued me for 4682 under another name under a different case number once again i didnt go to court well last month i received a suepena for another case by him a new case number wanting 9235. Well i went to court and asked for a trail i later that day called his attorney to see where did he get that amount he said he didnt know and would get back to me i also let him know he had sued me under two other case numbers well two days before the trail someone from his office called and said that they dismissed those charges. But didnt tell me that know they are going after collections on the second case number for 8564 so so i am challanging the garshiment he stated in his pettion that he wanted paid from oct 2002 until present well housing dont keep records after 3 yrs so they was no help but could not have remained on housing if i owed him that money or damaged his property and he never reported to the housing authority so i called kge to see when did i move out his house well i moved feb 2002 so how do i owe you 4682 in oct 2002 that is know over 9000 and it falls off my credit in dec 2010. My question is can i turn around and sue him every lawyer i have spoke to said it would be cheaper for me just to file bankrupcy but he is wrong.

Once he gets the judgemnet its over. Now on a personal note unless you have more to file bankruptcy on then I would not for that amount, unless your credit is already shot. If it is and you do have more to file on then I would,and the guy would'nt get a dime. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back