Debt on corporation company

O

Omid

Jurisdiction
Ontario
I have 50\50 corporation company established in 2011. Two months ago my partner set up a fight and asked me for closing the business; but actually he forward all vendors, inventory, tools and customers to his new place with the same name that we had. he changed the password of our website and emails and actually stole the business. now the company has some debts for Line of Credit and Visa also company has three leased car that there is no money in bank for the lease payment.
in this case what should I do and if I want to open Bankruptcy case does it affect to my personal credit?

I have 50\50 corporation company established in 2011. Two months ago my partner set up a fight and asked me for closing the business; but actually he forward all vendors, inventory, tools and customers to his new place with the same name that we had. he changed the password of our website and emails and actually stole the business. now the company has some debts for Line of Credit and Visa also company has three leased car that there is no money in bank for the lease payment.
in this case what should I do and if I want to open Bankruptcy case does it affect to my personal credit?

We're barely proficient in matters of US law.
You, mate, need the services of a licensed, Canadian solicitor, ASAP.

Back