Debt collector refused payment what can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosebriery

Hello, I am at my wits end I need any help i can get.

First off i must add i recorded this convo one my digicam in case you want proof i am not lying. I did not attach it to this post but i can if you want proof.
i will cut out my checking part.
im sure you can understand why.

I wanted to try and make electronic patments with my collectors they directly each month take out the alotted money i can afford ( ha! afford more like beg my brother in law for each month) anyhow after i gave my routine number and bank account number and then he ask what amount each month do you want taken out starting today i said $15.00 long story short i talk to head manger who got smart %%% on me and told me he refuses my payment because i CAN afford much more since i got perfect credit almost since they are the only mark on my score sheet... i after telling him over nover i can only afford $15.00 got smart with him sorry i did but i am on fixed income and i am honestly trying to pay him back.

background.
i am on a very fixed income S.S.

I owe a 2068.11 for a pc i got off dell i paid on for 4 YEARS on time then i ran into unexpected bills and couldnt pay for a bit .
( this convo i didnt have recorded but above one i DO )
I called the current collection agency last aug 11th to set up monthly payment plan that they can directly withdraw from my checking account.
they said unless i gave them 2 of my FRIENDS or relative phone numbers he couldnt set up one right then... i refused that so he told me to call back when i wanted ot make a payment which i said i would wait until my ss check clears bank so i said make it for 5th of each month. so i called today he said for some reason they can do this today so i give my bank # Account# and as i stated above he claims that cant take anythiung under $50 a month but he'd tranfer me to head manger i talk to him he is the one that gets all in my face attitude and refuses my payment.

I tried to be nice to this man as long as i could but my nerves got the best of me and i smarted off to him in the end :( and then hung up.

I really do want to pay on this debt BUT for the next year i can afford anyhting above 15 a month and i in sept 2008 can afford a bit more when i pay off another debt.
( 3 credit cards i cancelled 1 for $10, $20, and $17 a month)
anyhow this is my mishap can anyone give me advice on how to take care of this matter AND stay out of court if it comes to this ?
fact better is there a away i can get them to take this payment?

i am agoraphbic, I havent left my house since 2001 and have terrible bouts with panic attacks which lead to horrid stuff i am not gonna get into it here but it aint pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back