Death threats and electronic harassment from the FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Johnson

Can anyone help me? I have been undergoing electronic harassment as of just over 2 and a half years now and the FBI confirmed it to me in Messenger. I've had a myriad of symptoms but the one they use the most on me is ear ringing. Just recently in Messenger they said they were going to kill me if they unsuccessfully make me commit suicide if I don't admit to the crime I've committed. I've never done any serious crime in my entire lifetime. Is that even legal for them to do this to me and, of all things, death threats? Death threats from the FBI? Please help if you can. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help me? I have been undergoing electronic harassment as of just over 2 and a half years now and the FBI confirmed it to me in Messenger. I've had a myriad of symptoms but the one they use the most on me is ear ringing. Just recently in Messenger they said they were going to kill me if they unsuccessfully make me commit suicide if I don't admit to the crime I've committed. I've never done any serious crime in my entire lifetime. Is that even legal for them to do this to me and, of all things, death threats? Death threats from the FBI? Please help if you can. Thanks in advance.
You should discuss this with your psychiatrist ...the ringing in your ears may be due to tinnitus.

recently in Messenger they said they were going to kill me if they unsuccessfully make me commit suicide if I don't admit to the crime I've committed.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm, if they fail, consider that a win for you.

How?

You'll still be alive.

Best of luck to you, you're winning the war, buddy.

I will take your word for it that you received such a text, since it would be easy enough to prove.

However, I will guarantee you that it did not come from the FBI. It may or may not have come from someone claiming to be from the FBI, but it in fact did not. That much I can promise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back