Dealership trying to take my car away...Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathi

I hope someone can help me...I am at my witts end. Ok, here is my problem. 9 days ago I went & bought me a car. We went in to sign the papers, my husband asked, that was so fast do you have funding. The financing guy told us, oh yeah, the car is your enjoy. So that I did. Got insurance on the car, tinted my windows & best of all sold my previouse car. Well, yesterday (I have had the car 8 days) they called & said they are having trouble getting us financed & we might have to bring back the car. I tried calling all day yesterday & got to speak to noone. Today they called & said they are bringing a tow truck because we never returned the car. I need help as fast as I can. I don't know if any of this is legal. Please help

Re: Car Help

I am not a Lawyer, I have a hobby of legal research though, What state do you live in, I will be gald to help find the proper statute. I am volunteering my time if needed. i do not think thats fair, for them to take it away, considering the curcumstances. that's why I am helping!

Just let me know, Remember, I'm not a Lawyer, still check what i tell you them.

-M

Re: Car Help

I am not a Lawyer, I have a hobby of legal research though, What state do you live in, I will be gald to help find the proper statute. I am volunteering my time if needed. i do not think thats fair, for them to take it away, considering the curcumstances. that's why I am helping!

Just let me know, Remember, I'm not a Lawyer, still check what i tell you with a Lawyer.

-M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back