Dead Roach On My French Fry Container

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsdoubtfire

On, Dec.12th my hubby brought me back some food from a restaurant. Upon flipping over the french fries container to empty them into a saucer......there was a dead roach smashed on the bottom of the container! The restaraunt was notified about this and offered to give me some free food of my choice but I declined. Just after discovering the dead roach....I was told by another girl who use to eat there they that same restaurant has MOLD in the fountain drink machine.

Talk to a lawyer.........You can't fight this guys alone if you have not reached a satisfactory settlement with them.There are many things a lawyer has to evaluate to know your chances.

I used to work at a Fast-Food place

I don't eat fast food any longer. The cooks where I worked would pick up dropped burgers and sausage and toss it back onto the grill. And the soft-serve machine had an open container inside and all sorts of roaches got in. I got fired when the manager wouldn't stop giving out soft-serves so I mentioned the roaches in front of a customer.

Needless to say, it was worth it. At that time, I didn't know that I could have reported it to the local health department.

Call your local Health Dept. and report what happened.

Personally, I'd just leave it there and not go any farther with it past reporting them to the HD. But it's up to you if you decide to contact a lawyer or take their offer of free food.

If you didn't eat the FF or if you didn't get sick, I'm not sure what compensation you would be able to get, but don't take my word. Contact Your Attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back