DCS andremoval of a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

lori1963

The DCS in Sumner county Tn. has taken and kidnapped my son. He is 16 with Asperger's Syndrome we were going to knoxville for his dad and medical issues. He asked to stay behind and come down at a later date, we agreed to this....I left a friend of mine with a Power of Attorney. One of my sons friends and his mom and grandma the women decided that he was abondened and called DCS he was placed in their custody. DCS never asked me for medical or religious backgrounds on him. they put him in a foster home (the last name is FOWLER....she has a police record in South Carolina) he ran from them 1 time I helped the police find him. He ran the 2nd time police did not want my help....i did not give it! I have since found out that the FOWLERS are not a good foster home and alot has gone on in that home including physical abuse and sexual abuse. Now they have moved my son and REFUSE to tell me anything.

This is not a FREE America that we live in this state thinks they are theor own country and as such can do what ever they want to do.

DCS have not kidnapped anyone. You left your son, and DCS actually may have been in the right.

I'd also refrain from making such obviously defamatory statements if I were you.

Did you actually have a question?

And what proof do you have of physical and sexual abuse? Given that foster families are investigated and verified more than just about any other parental/guardian unit, I find it difficult to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back