Other Immigration Law Daughter needs to come to usa but rejected 2 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

marjafo

I have applied for a visa for My daughter several years ago. We spent over $500 each time she went to the american embassy twice to just get rejected each time. the second time our congressman wrote a nice letter to the embassy for Her to bring which they just laughed at and told Her She had too many family members here and was rejected again. She is now a doctor and cannot come to the usa for 3-5 more years. I worked very hard to get My citizenship and was told at the swearing in ceromy that We now could get our relatives to the usa very fast (What a lie)

Anyone know how to actually get immigration to listen to someone who is TRYING to get someone here LEGALLY!? It is a SHAME to the nation that we have so many criminals here who are illegally here and then reward them with college, free food, govt subsidized medical care etc etc etc THEN when someone TRIES to go through the legal system to get into this country they are slapped around (figurtively) by those people in govt circles that are encouraging people to do it legally! Oh and to add insult to injury My daughter was REQUIRED to pay $125 to OUR embassy to get to even talk to them and YOU and I are STILL suppoorting an embassy in this country that gets MILLIONS of dollars to TALK to people they just reject! I was told by My daughter that over 500 people are seen there a DAY and at $125 each person WHY ARE WE PAYING our taxes to THIS embassy when they are self sufficient??

marjafo@hotmail.com

What type of visa did your daughter apply for?
Did she inform them you are a citizen?
Where you a citizen when she went there?
Have you filled for her here since you are now a citizen?
How old is she, is she single?
Did you include her in all your papers via immigration here?
From experience there are about 600 people who interview for visas daily in each consulate around the world. But each country has a limited number of visas per months from the US state department. Some countries have fewer than 300 a month. Do the maths, not everyone would get a tourist visa. I feel your frustration but it is normal given the situation.

Its not all that you think...

The illegals don't get all the benefits that you seem to think that they do. They are getting any privaledges they did have revoked. They never got the right to food stamps or medical care. Maybe their kids if they were citizens. My husband is illegal but his mom sent him here when he was to young to make the decision and I never dreamed I'd be married to someone and have all the hardships I do now because of his legal status. Don't think its all peaches and creme on the other side either. I would hate to be in your shoes and I'm sorry for what your going through but my kids can have their father ripped away from them at any time for a decision his parents made to give him a better life.

First of all....What country is she coming from? What country is she a citizen of? She does not want too many visa rejections in the system. It tends to be harder to get visas from some countries as opposed to others. The Phillippines is one of the more difficult countries. They tend not to be as hard on the NATO countries.

Under INA 214b, there is a presumption of being an intending immigrant on persons whom apply for a U.S. non immigrant visa or come to a U.S. port of entry and asking to be admitted(non U.S. citizens).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back