Data protection acts

T

Tiara

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
Hi I have a question. Our social services have just share our location with the perpetrator I fled from due to a conference coming up and us having a daughter together. Social services didn't run this past me first I just received a letter explaining all people invited. I called social services and said why have you done this he has not know my whereabouts for over a year now and has nothing to do with our daughter for over 3 years he has not made any attempted since I fled because of threats to kidnap our daughter and take her abroad also abusive threats and prior to me fleeing him and his brother broke into my home trying to take my daughter and assaulting me. He is a violent and dangerous man with a large criminal record for violence crime. I now feel unsafe and scared after a year of not needing to. Have social services broken the data protection acts or human rights or any other act or law. I need to know so I can argue that I now need to be relocated again but if I have no arguement I will have to stay here and forever be scared. Last night I could not sleep. Social services think he will now only come to the meeting but I'm saying no he now knows my location he will find me what ever day he wants now. Please help

Tiara, I don't know how much help we can be. This is a US board; the laws of the US and the UK are not the same. We have no experts in UK law here.

Back