Damaged furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNJ

:mad: In August 2006, damaged furniture was delivered to my home. I made a note of it on the invoice and called the store immediately. Although they said someone would get back to me, no one did.

I then received my statement which had the charges for the furniture on it. I disputed the bill with HSBC.

HSBC did nothing to investigate or rectify my complaint.

I made numerous calls, sent letters and faxes, yet no one ever came to pick up the furniture. HSBC told me they made contact with the store also,but even they couldn't get the store to pick up the furniture. They just kept billing me finance and late charges every month.

For over a year now I have begged both HSBC and the store to come and get their damaged merchandise, but I am ignored each time.

Now HSBC has sold this debt to a law firm/collection agency. I have written to them and enclosed my original complaint letter and copies of other correspondence.

The damaged furniture has always been ready and available for pick up and remains unused.

What more can I do? For over a year I have tried to get someone to pick up or replace the furniture, my requests are ignored.

I just want someone to come and get this merchandise and close my dispute once and for all.

How can I accomplish this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back