Damage to personal vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanson

Jurisdiction
California
Good afternoon,

Seeking help here, wondering if I have a valid claim. The current building I work at decided to do some painting without clearly posting signs. My vehicle unfortunately got hit with over spray. Now property management took ownership and attempted to fix the issue by hiring a detail company within there building. 2 Problems arose upon receipt of my vehicle. 1 Still has paint spots 2. Now has numerous scratch's all over the vehicle. I have not heard much since the attempt repair few days prior. I finally reached out to them and they now supposedly have to investigate the issue and figure out whats going on. Do I have a case?

Good afternoon,

Seeking help here, wondering if I have a valid claim. The current building I work at decided to do some painting without clearly posting signs. My vehicle unfortunately got hit with over spray. Now property management took ownership and attempted to fix the issue by hiring a detail company within there building. 2 Problems arose upon receipt of my vehicle. 1 Still has paint spots 2. Now has numerous scratch's all over the vehicle. I have not heard much since the attempt repair few days prior. I finally reached out to them and they now supposedly have to investigate the issue and figure out whats going on. Do I have a case?

Have you contacted YOUR insurance carrier?

If not, you might want to report the matter to your insurer and allow them to address the issue of reimbursement through subrogation, while you enjoy a properly repaired motor vehicle.

No I have not yet. I have liability on the vehicle so wasn't sure if they could help in the matter

In addition to liability, it might be wise to investigate other coverages, too:
>>> Liability Coverage. Auto liability coverage is mandatory in most states.
Now investigate these, too!
Why?

If you're a safe driver, you're more likely to have an underinsured (or uninsured) motorist hit you and your vehicle.
Many without coverage also have no drivers license.

Plus their are many vandals and idiots who eagerly damage property of innocents.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage. ...
Comprehensive Coverage
Collision Coverage
Medical Payments Coverage
Personal Injury Protection
------

Again why do you keep linking this law firm in your posts: King & King in Kaysville, UT Do you work for them or something?
Perhaps. Unfortunately what happens is that law firms will hire SEOs (search engine optimization experts) to try to come up higher in Google search results. Many of them aren't experts at all. Just spammers, usually from foreign countries, such as this person in India. I'll be handling it and shutting down this thread. In the future, no need to respond to them. ;) Just notify us by reporting the post and boom... all the spam goes away quickly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back